At Richards, Cardinal, Tützer, Zabala & Zaefferer, we believe that it is our concern to cooperate
with the society in which we develop our business, by providing legal assistance and our
professional services for individuals who lack the necessary means with the same professional
quality with which we provide fee-based services.
Therefore, we provide pro bono legal counsel to different non-profit organizations with the main purpose of doing something in favor of the most needy, convinced that the practice of law in favor of vulnerable sectors and minorities is a fundamental tool to cooperate with access to justice.
Our team is devoted to advise these institutions in order to provide them with full and effective solutions.
Some of the institutions and organizations that have received pro bono counsel are:
- Aldeas Infantiles SOS Argentina
- Aportes de Gestión para el Tercer Sector
- Asociación Filantrópica Israelita
- Asociación Católica Irlandesa
- Club de Regatas Bella Vista
- Cooperadora Hospital de Niños “Ricardo Gutiérrez”
- Fundación Espartanos
- Fundación Los Naranjos
- Fundación Mensajes del Alma
- Fundación Multipolar
- Fundación para la Historia de España
- Fundación Tres de Enero
- Orientación para la joven
- Thomson Reuters Foundation